Top 10 Reasons to Buy in Puerto Peñasco-Rocky Point
If you know the market in Rocky Point, you know that it has been a buyers market, but as the lower priced units are being purchased, the choices are limited and prices are starting to increase. There is already a 20% increase in sales over this time last year!
1. Your money goes further: Real Estate, property taxes, food, lifestyle, health care.
2. Value of property should increase once Mexico's first cruise ship home port is in place. December 1, 2015 UPDATE...SALES ARE UP INVENTORY IS DOWN, PRICES STEADILY INCREASING. Less term deals available.
3. Only 1 hour drive to the U.S. border
4. Ex Pat and Baby Boomer Community
5. Both Mexico and the Rocky Point economy are healthy with a healthy stable government.
6. Easy to travel. Only 3.5 hour drive from Phoenix or Tucson
7. Weather. About 350 days a year of SUNSHINE AND BLUE SKIES!!
8. Fresh seafood, produce and meat.
9. Stay young at heart, and fit with these activities: swimming, biking, hiking, banana boat, water skiing, parasailing, boating, snorkeling, scuba diving, jet skiing,cultural events, museum, aquarium, movie theater, booze cruises, boating, fishing, beachcombing.
10. Convenience of Sam's Club and Bodega Aurrera (Wal-Mart), Auto Zone, Domino's Pizza, Burger King, Sushi, Chinese etc
There are many more reasons to vacation or live in Rocky Point.
Remember those that didn't buy at the last "boom"? They used to say "I wish I bought then". There is still another window of opportunity.
Will Rogers said "Don't wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait"